Apr 21, 2012

The David 8


  
  I just had to write about it, it simply needs to be spread. I first saw it a few days ago and it captivated me in every sense of the word. The David 8 is a viral introducing the robot named David in the upcoming Prometheus. A movie I myself can't wait to see. 

But what lured me into watching this clip was the talented Michael Fassbender. I'm not even going to deny the fact that I think he's a genius. He keeps surprising me with every role he takes on and he possesses that special something that makes me want to stay in the business. So when I saw him in The David 8 I once again found proof of his wide and versatile range of acting skills. He's the kind of actor who gives all the aspiring directors and screenwriters out there hope that Hollywood isn't being over taken by bullshit and there is still a reason to make movies.

Even though David creeps me out a little. I keep imagining this futuristic world where robots are everywhere and there are a lot of David look-a-likes running around. I definitely wouldn't mind having one at home...




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/







0 comments:

Post a Comment